STAGE 3 – 3500 DRW – VAN COMPASS SUSPENSION PACKAGE – SPRINTER 4X4 (2007-CURRENT 3500)
- Reduces the back and forth sway over obstacles
- Enhances cornering stability
- Controls large and small bumps more efficiently than the factory shocks
- Reduces cross wind sway
- Rear springs restore rear wheel travel and ride height
- The system is 100% bolt on with the provided mounts and hardware. All components are constructed of high quality materials here in the USA and are powder coated for durability and corrosion resistance.
4×4 Sprinters are very capable and versatile vehicles, however many Sprinters have stiff factory ride over small bumps and extreme swaying on uneven ruts. Van Compass has developed a custom tuned FOX shock kit to improve the Sprinter’s handling both on and off the trail. Our custom tuned Fox shocks smooth out the harshness experienced on washboard roads and sharp, abrupt impacts. The bounce experienced over large bumps is reduced and the side to side sway over uneven surfaces is minimized. Each set of Fox shocks are specifically tuned per application. We have added a set of front sumo springs to increase spring rate, stability and bottoming out. NEW Rear leaf springs restore ride height and suspension wheel travel for a great ride. This kit is recommended for heavily build camper vans or loaded work vans. Please allow 3-5 days for us to tune shocks after your order is placed. We stock a limited supply of springs, lead times can be 1-3 weeks, please plan accordingly. ** SHOCK DUST BOOTS INCLUDED **
This kit includes:
- Front Fox shocks and mounting system
- Front 4×4 Sprinter Sumo Springs
- Rear Fox shocks
- Rear replacement leaf springs – we will need your front and rear axle weights for shock and spring tuning
- Dust boots
There are no reviews yet.
There are no inquiries yet.